Sunday, February 15, 2015

Gothic candlesticks


About 10 years ago I was a Gothic music fan. Of course with that came love to  dark and mysterious staff .One of the things that left in my room since that time are a few candlesticks: two on my table and one on my ceiling .


When i think of Gothic mood I think mainly of red ,dark purple and black colors and candlelight.  My red candlesticks with small rose scented candles inside them are perfect  for  creating a mysterious  Gothic atmosphere.

Candlesticks  like those are not only beautiful when you light candles inside them but also by themselves bring a little bit of Gothic feeling to my room.Sometimes when I am getting into dark mood I light candles turn off the lights and play some classic Gothic music like Theater of tragedy  "Cassandra" and  "A rose for the dead".










No comments:

Post a Comment